Netsoft can offer open standards based service oriented architectures powered by known players. Based on the client's business need, we can also recommend the most appropriate architectural approach that is easy to manage from a single administrative view and simplify the communication experience for the end users, relevant to the business imperatives. One of Netsoft's core strength areas includes blending and offering a hybrid architecture that functionally enhances the user experience across different management levels in an enterprise.
- IP telephony architectures with Avaya, Cisco and Microsoft as a base at a single location/geography to multiple locations and geographies
- Integration Unified Communication and collaboration experience adopting the 'Bring Your Own Device'(BYOD) concepts that enables users to have a consistent experience.
- Migrating from a legacy communication architecture to Unified Communication and collaboration framework on open standards, thereby allowing enterprises a choice of devices, scale and flexibility
- Consulting service providers to host value added service offerings
- Consulting enterprises for compliance and regulatory issues prevalent in India
- Customized business communication applications for verticals to embed communications effectively in their business processes
Simplified communications hybrid architecture that functionally enhances the user experience across different management levels in an enterprise.